Monday, February 6, 2012

Little Miracles



This morning, I received a kind email from a North Carolina man who lost his wife 10 yrs ago. He saw me on PBS with Growing Bolder TV and said 'It was very emotional for me. I still feel lost and empty, but hearing what you had to say really touched me'. 

I'm so grateful he took the time to reach out and connect with me.

Today, I share with you a video, a message I filmed a year ago, from my living room with Growing Bolder...it's me just being honest and forthright. I'm not stuck in grief, I'm transformed by grief and today, I live my life like I have a choice. We all do. 

ENTER YOUR ZIPCODE AT THIS LINK AND YOU CAN SEE IF IT'S SHOWING ON YOUR LOCAL STATION.
NYC (2/7- 11:30pm), LA/ Beverly Hills (2/6- 10:30pm), Austin (2/12- 10:30a), Denver (2/12- 11pm), Orlando/ Villages (2/12 12p, 2/16 6p, 2/17 12:30a)

Dedicated to every person who has loved,
Carolyn Moor



No comments:

Post a Comment